Message from CCS Europe Holding on COVID-19
The global COVID-19 pandemic is affecting all of us, our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. CCS Europe Holding (CCSEH), the EMEA headquarters of CCS Inc., is monitoring the situation constantly and we aim to keep our customers, partners, colleagues and family safe and supported as much as we can during these unprecedented times.
What we are doing:
- Our group companies are following the latest guidance of their respective governments and health authorities to help prevent the spread of infection and to keep business operations as normal as possible.
- The majority of our employees are working remotely, fully equipped with secure access and can be reached as usual.
- For colleagues in production and those who need to work with specific facilities (e.g. testing equipment, etc.), a series of precautions and internal operating measures has been put in place to ensure their safety.
- Healthy stock level of standard products and smooth delivery times thanks to various independent production sites (Japan, Singapore, France, UK).
- Comprehensive online sales & technical services to assist customers with their imaging challenges: Web-conference, Online consultation, Feasibility test, Seminar, Training, etc.
- Continuous communication with our colleagues in different regions, ensuring their physical and mental well-being.
- Our group companies have been supporting a number of machine vision and automation projects that help combat COVID-19 with our expertise and products.
Our commitment to our customers and employees remains top priority. We sincerely thank our customers and employees for all of the ongoing support during this challenging time. We are confident that we can navigate through these challenges and get through it together!
CCS Europe Holding Management Team